Here's a fun little app. I still think real maps are much more fun - my grandaddy had a map of all his travels when I was growing up. Guess it's in my blood! And I suppose this is further proof to all of you who tease me about all of my travels - yes, I am STILL actually in grad school. But of course open to suggestions for my final days in Europe :)
Monday, April 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Tiff, I love this Google app and may steal it for my (very infrequent) travel/art blog at www.jtworld.biz. I agree 150% about real maps, tho. Even these days, when we've got our trusty Tom-Tom navigation system in place, I still only feel comfortable if I've got at least two maps on my lap. That means for Trevor he's had a couple of dicey decisions to make - do he listen to what 'Tom' is telling him, or to what his wife says? Thankfully, so far, Trevor's picked me over Tom!
Post a Comment