So the latest: I spent last weekend in the South of France with a friend from school who is from Aix-en Provence. It was a fantastic last trip! I enjoyed Aix, known for all of its gorgeous fountains and art (home to Cezanne, in fact). I also made it to Lourmarin, a party in the beautiful country side and enjoyed some time on the coast sailing between Cassis and Marseille. All in all, not too shabby. 
And while I have certainly developed a love/hate relationship with good ol' Genevieve, she has charm as well. We were treated to a cruise on the lake last week, and I captured a great pic of Geneva with a little Euro 2008 flare. Evidently, that ball cost the city a fortune and hassle, but it's great for a photo :) And yes, the Euro is all about Geneva. As I'm not the biggest sports fan, I have yet to make it to the fan zone to watch a game but plan to for the finale on Sunday, so stay tuned...
Thursday, June 26, 2008
10 days left...Wow
It's hard to believe, but I only have 10 short days left in Geneva. I've been working away, but also enjoying the last moments here and reflecting a bit on the last year. I'm going to make it a point to write more in the coming days on all of that to fill in some of the gaps from the year that I just didn't get around to blogging about...Technically, I'm a bit sleep deprived and swamped right now with exams, projects and papers and should not be blogging about, but oh well. You all deserve some good content after a year of few updates! And let's be honest, I like to procrastinate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ummm. You should check your calendar. It seems that you left about two months ago. And I mean to DC....this whole 10 days thing can't be right.
Also, I'm jealous. You're such a rock star to me.
xo
Maxwell
Post a Comment